Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My introduction <3

Style ...

There are many definitions of the word style. My definition is... The distinct way in which a person expresses themselves through the way they dress.

What I love about style is that it is individual. personal. unique.

Show me your style is dedicated to showing you, the general public, different expressive styles I come across in my day-to-day life, finding out what people have to say about the way they dress and how they put their outfits together.

Show me your style wants to hear from you! What do you think about the latest fashion trends? Do you like the unique sense of style displayed in the pictures? Can you do better? I want comments! Don't be afraid to voice what you think...

Looking forward to scavenging the streets of London to find the best dressed!

Lots of love

Mandy X

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted 2 say, this site if very nice. Thanks 4 keeping me up 2 date with trends here in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete